Topic 2: Write about your most recent vacation.


 Hello everyone, today I will talk about my most recent vacation. On the occasion of the holiday April 30 - May 1, my family and I went to Nha Trang to have fun and relax after tiring days of studying and working. 




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Before this trip, our family discussed many places, but the place with beautiful natural scenery that caught our family's attention was Nha Trang. The means for my family to move there was by plane. My parents chose a morning flight from Noi Bai International Airport to Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa), which takes about 1 hour and 50 minutes. And then move to the beautiful coastal city of Nha Trang
.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I stayed there for about 3 days. During those 3 days, I experienced many interesting things. My family chooses to rent a motel to stay and move to the places they want faster. 



I was very lucky because during the 3 days I went it didn't rain but the sun was very beautiful. Everyone there is also very hospitable, and enthusiastic to help, besides the food is very delicious, very suitable for my family's taste. 

  


                                                                                                                                                             After a day of just resting and eating, the second day my family went to the beach to play many adventure games. Although very I really enjoy times like this, even though they are short, it is fun to go with my family. I love Nha Trang very much because it has brought me comfort and many happy experiences with my family.

 


I love Nha Trang very much because it has brought me comfort and many happy experiences with my family. I really want to return to Nha Trang many times because the air there is very fresh and the people there are very hospitable. And I will return to Nha Trang this summer vacation. 


And this is the end of my article. Thanks for watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

Topic 1- Write about your fitness and eating habits.