Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

 Hello everyone today I will talk about the clothes I wear to school and at home.



Every Monday, I wear my school uniform polo shirt and pair it with jeans. The shirt is designed with the main color tone being orange, the logo and school name are printed on the chest and has a collar to create a solemn and elegant look. I don't like wearing school uniforms because the colors stand out and are picky about the wearer's skin. 






Whenever I go to a wedding, I usually wear a body-hugging shirt with wide-leg pants or a skirt to not stand out too much.When I go to the movies, I often wear a T-shirt to feel comfortable and not tighten my body too much.  And especially when attending a funeral, I will choose a collared shirt and black outfit to match the funeral. 





Especially when attending a wedding, you should not wear clothes that are too revealing, see-through, or wrinkled to create the most respect and sophistication possible. 









 Or when attending such a sad occasion, you should avoid wearing short skirts, shirts with wide, deep necklines, and tank tops. You should avoid wearing them when attending a funeral to show solemnity.








Tube tops are clothes I have never worn because they reveal many flaws. I usually buy clothes on my birthday or when I'm happy. Usually, I will choose and buy clothes myself, then my parents will give me money to pay. I have a habit of buying things online because it saves time and doesn't have to go far. 





                                         And this is the end of my article, thank you for listening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 2: Write about your most recent vacation.

Topic 1- Write about your fitness and eating habits.