Topic 5: Write about your shopping habits.

                                  


 Hi everybody. Today I will talk about my shopping habits. I am a person who likes to shop, this helps me relieve my sadness and fill the space in the house with things. I regularly buy clothes, cosmetics and household appliances on Shopee.


 



The reason I choose shopee to shop is because of product diversity, many incentives and discounts, ease of use, diverse payment methods, product quality and service. I can spend all day hunting for discounts on shopee because every month shopee will have discounts on days like May 5, May 15.... those days have many discount codes to stimulate shopping needs mine.





 I often shop online more than in person. Because you won't have to move out of the house and still have the things you need on hand. When paying, I prefer to use bank transfer because it is convenient and safe, creating clear records when transferring money without fear of confusion.







 I once had a bad experience when buying an electric toothbrush. When I received the product, I saw that the box was dented and showed signs of being opened. And I only used it for a week then it broke. I texted the shop to exchange the product but the shop's response was very long and complicated. After that, I was not able to exchange the product even though it was still within the warranty period. The lesson I learned from this experience is to choose to shop from reputable sources with clear warranty policies, and check carefully before accepting product delivery. 





I really like buying discounted products because then I can save a lot of money when buying products that are not yet on sale. Before I want to buy a certain product, I often read reviews and people's experiences to make sure that the product I intend to buy will be reasonable and I won't regret it.








And this is the end of my article. Thank you for reading.


                                  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 3: Write about your personal dress code.

Topic 2: Write about your most recent vacation.

Topic 1- Write about your fitness and eating habits.